Congregational Life and Work
- The Congregational Life and Work Committee encourages a welcoming atmosphere in our church through the greeters at the two entrances to the church on Sunday morning.
- We have Coffee Fellowship following Sunday services, various luncheons and the Annual Picnic in the Park.
- We also organize celebrations for special occasions. We make name tags for people who request them to help us get to know one another more easily.
- One of our special events is the annual Caroling at Christmas to members of our congregation who may have been having a difficult time.
- We help with Church finances through the luncheons and other special events.
- We organize the Prayer Line that includes names of people who would like prayers to be said for them by our faithful Prayer Line group.
- The Phone Connection is coordinated by Dalton Carmichael. The volunteer callers reach out to congregation members for a friendly chat and let them know what is happening at the church.
- Committee Members 2022-2023: Bud McMartin; Josephine McCulley; Doreen McLuhan; Brenda Cote; Denyse Leigh; Nancy Dixon