- The Visitation Committee has down-sized to a team of three people in 2020.
- The Visitation Committee volunteer quietly, connecting with Emmanuel people who are not able to come to church services.
- We are available to serve communion in the hospital or the home if given a week's notice before communion is served in the church.
- On behalf of Emmanuel Church, Pam Zygmont visits congregation members residing at Water's Edge and Cassellholme. Robert Whitford continues to visit at the hospital as he has done for years. Nancy Lourie looks after our card ministry and close to one hundred cards are sent annually.
- We depend on the congregation to let us know when an appropriate card would be welcome and when someone goes into hospital.