- The Worship Committee is responsible for all the ongoing religious services conducted within the sanctuary and chapel of the church.
- These services are arranged by Reverend Roni Beharry with support from the Worship Committee, church secretary and Church Council if required.
- The committee is also responsible for the administration of the Memorial Fund, gifts made in memory of a deceased loved one or family member.
- Rev. Roni preaches on current topics and includes current community and worldly concerns, as well as the HOPE for everyone, and HOPE for all future endeavours of the Church.Our Church loves to sing!!!
- The hymn selections by Rev. Roni and John Henderson are very uplifting and lively each Sunday, and which is also shown by our pre-church sing-a-long, done on a regular basis. The use of an overhead projection camera and screen enhances this great singing. This projection is also used throughout the service, with the exception of the sermon.
- Another feature of our church and sanctuary is its accessibility for wheelchairs and motorized carts. We also have hearing assistance and large print More Voices hymn books.
- Our committee meets once a month and does the future planning for ushers, scripture readers, communion preparation, special music guests, church decorations, greeters.
Organist-John Henderson; Rev. Roni Beharry